Business and IT strategy need to align to move the company toward a common goal.
Review the Phoenix Fine Electronics’ strategies listed in the course scenario.
Develop a 6- to 8-slide, multimedia-rich presentation for your next client meeting with the management team. In your presentation:
- Identify the commonalities in the business strategy and IT strategy.
- List the critical elements of information technology needed.
- Describe the importance of the critical elements.
- Identify recommended changes to better align the two plans
- Describe the value added the business should realize if these recommendations are adopted.
- Include the following elements:
- Appropriate images, graphics, audio, or video
- 2 APA-formatted references to support your recommendations
- Detailed speaker notes or audio narration of the presentation