**DRUG INFORMATION QUESTION TO BE ANSWERED:
“Which agent has the most evidence to support its use in the treatment of neuropathic pain? Is combination therapy beneficial?”
**PLEASE STRICTLY FOLLOW SAMPLE EXAMPLE OF THE ATTACHED SAMPLE. THIS IS A SAMPLE EVEN THOUGH IT IS THE SAME QUESTION, DO NOT COPY OR PLAGIARIZE. MUST
BE GRADUATE LEVEL DOCTORATE RESPONSE WITH ALOT OF EVIDENCE AND FACTS TO SUPPORT THE QUESTION FROM PRIMARY AND SECONDARY LITERATURE***
I HAVE SOME HELPFUL LINKS BELOW AS WELL. PLEASE USE THESE ARTICLE LINKS AND YOU CAN ADD 2 MORE FROM PUBMED
1. Guidelines for the response: 3-5 paragraphs in length; 4-6 references (at least 2 references must be primary literature). This length and number of references can be exceeded; these are recommended and responses should not have less than the stated numbers.
2. Use superscripts (numbers) for in-text citations and follow the order in the reference list
3. PLEASE MUST USE PUBMED TO FIND LITERATURES THAT SUPPORT THE EVIDENCE AND FACTS. MUST BE FULL LITERATURES.
4. This is a tool used for find key primary and secondary literature. A BUNCH OF LITERATURES SHOULD POP UP. Find free the ONES which are reliable and has evidence to answer the question asked.
USE THIS TO SUPPORT EVIDENCE and also FIND ARTICLES ON PUBMED THAT SHOW STUDIES WITH COMBINATION THERAPY TO SEE IF ITS BENEFICIAL (LIKE COMBINATION OF GABAPENTIN AND ANOTHER DRUG TO TREAT NEUROPATHIC PAIN)
KEYWORDS TO USE TO FIND ADDITIONAL LITERATURE ON PUBMED:
“Gabapentin and pain” or “gabapentin and neuropathic pain”
This is a tool used for find key primary and secondary literature. A BUNCH OF LITERATURES SHOULD POP UP. Find free the ONES which are reliable and has evidence to answer the question asked.
4. Use the reference FORMAT attached ( see sample examples) as per the school of pharmacy.