Choose a peer-reviewed journal article that focuses on an aspect of early child development
1. What is the purpose of this article?
2. Why is it important to investigate or examine the subject of the article?
3. How are the authors carrying out the task? Are their methods and comments appropriate and adequate to the task?
4. How do the concepts discussed in the article fit with what we are learning in the course (ie: be sure to cite theorists, theories etc).
5. Using the child life competencies set forth by the Association of Child Life Professionals, what competencies might fit with the topic and why?
6. What do they claim to have found out? Are the findings clearly stated?
7. How does this advance knowledge in the field?
8. What additional research needs to be done?
9. What additional conclusions can you draw from reading this article?