This are the questions:
1. From a business standpoint, do you think businesses like Home Depot, Walmart, and Amazon help or hurt our economy? Explain.
2. From a consumers standpoint, are these corporations good for your pocketbook? Explain.
3. Is a company’s implementation of loss leaders a good marketing approach. Or, is it unethical?
4. Do you feel like the government should intervene when companies like these get too big?
5. As you may have noticed, Amazon continues to expand into many other new business areas such as healthcare, shipping, etc… What is their motivation to expand into some of these other businesses?