Answer the following questions:
1. Think of an Ethical situation you have faced and compare what happened to the Process for Ethical Decision-Making to what extent did it meet the suggested process steps? Include a ‘Stakeholder analysis’ of the situation and upload it. This analysis should be a ‘backward’ look at the situation and how it could have been (better) solved.
2. With a total number of 23 students in our class of Quantitative Business Methods, during the first class the following ages were given by the participants. I would like to ask you to calculate and answer the following estimations for the whole class using the following sample of ages from the first webinar:
Sample (41, 27, 40, 43, 34, 28, 32, 26, 40, 47, 44 42, 45)
– Calculate the mean, the mode and the median for our class?
– Calculate the standard deviation for this class?
– Mention your age and answer if you are considered relatively older, relatively younger or you have a normal age for this group?
3. comment if you agree or disagree with these answers:
3) My age: 28 and I am relatively younger because I am under the avarage/median age for this Group.