PLEASE USE THE TEMPLATE
You are responsible for developing the business requirements to be incorporated into the information systems design you are creating.
Procuring quality business requirements is a critical step when designing quality information systems. Completing a quality requirements document captures user needs and expectations to facilitate the proper design of the companys infrastructure and information systems.
Using the , you are to write a 57-page business requirements document for your hypothetical e-commerce company in which you:
- Describe the functional business requirements (scope) and scope control.
- Describe non-functional business requirements, such as governance, risk, and compliance.
- Describe technical requirements to integrate various e-commerce infrastructure components.
- Identify potential risks, constraints, and assumptions.
- Use three sources to support your writing.
- Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate.
- Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment.
- Access the library or review library guides for help with research, writing, and citation.