Topic 8: Community-Based Solution PowerPoint Guidelines
Directions: In a 10-12-slide PowerPoint presentation, not including the title and reference slides, select a local problem you see occurring in your community. Please note that you will be including speaker notes as if you are giving the presentation in person as well as the slides when you submit this assignment.
Consider the following in preparation for your presentation:
1. Select a model to approach the problem
2. What are the steps you would take to create a program to address this need?
3. Who are the community leaders you need to work with to propose a solution from either internally in an established program or externally within the community?
Include the following in your presentation:
1. A title and reference slide
2. The selected model to approach the problem
3. How would you conduct a needs assessment?
4. Map out the capacity of the potential program
5. Create a timeline/phases for roll-out
6. How will they evaluate the program?
7. At least three scholarly references to support your analysis
8. Speaker notes as if you are giving the presentation in person