Project Report – Criminal Profiling for Crime Control
Project Report Complete presentation of project proposal.
Components of report
1. Description of problem
2. Proposed Method, Technology, Concept and Policy.
3. Experimental, Simulation, Survey Results.
4. Expected outcome, Impact and Significance.
6. Future works
1. Title Compact, Attractive, Meaningful.
2. Abstract & Summary Brief summary of the proposal. Includes problem, proposal, and outcome.
3. Keywords Major terms related to paper. (Minimum of 10)
4. Table of content List of chapters and page numbers.
5. Charter 1 Topic, challenges, Review of previous works, objectives of works, organization of paper.
6. Charter 2 Proposal. Includes proposed method, technology, concept, and policy.
7. Charter 3 Experimental, Simulation, Survey Results. Description of experiment. Discussion on results.
8. Charter 4 Expected outcome, Impact and Significance. Expected outcome.
9. Charter 5 Conclusions of the work. Salient features of proposal, significance of the work. Limitations and challenges faced during project.
10. Acknowledgement Any individuals, organization, fund that supported the project.
11. Appendices Any supported material. Mathematics, Diagrams, Data sheets, letters.
12. Citations Direct quotes from source. Information from source.