Here is the video link: http://prx-keiser.lirn.net/login?url=http%3a%2f%2fsearch.ebscohost.com%2flogin.aspx%3fdirect%3dtrue%26db%3dedspub%26AN%3dedp20299101%26site%3deds-live
The questions to answer regarding the research of this video is:
1. What is the item that stood out to you and why?
2. What did the authors of the study you selected examine in their research? What did they hypothesize and why (rationale)?
3. What methods did they use? (*Empirical articles have a methods section. If your article does not have a methods section, it is not the correct article to use for this discussion).
4. What were the most meaningful findings the authors reported?
5. What is one limitation to their study?
6. How do the findings from this study help you better understand the content from this week?
If the video is hard to critique find an article about deceit and lies . Attach the article as well