- Create an introduction that lays out the issue and establishes the need for the course of action presented in the proposal.
- Create well developed and organized body paragraphs to persuade the audience to accept the proposal. The length is 35 pages.
- Create a conclusion that summarizes the proposals key points and calls the audience to take specific action. The action to be taken is specific and practical. The length is five sentences.
- Use credible and valid evidence to support ethical persuasive appeals. Apply an appropriate balance of persuasive appeals that are aligned to the audience to encourage the adoption of the proposals argument.
- Reflect on how feedback was incorporated into your final document by concisely summarizing relevant feedback in your own words, describing specific changes made based on this feedback, and explaining how these changes improved the quality of work.
- Produce writing that is clear and well organized and applies appropriate SWS style. Writing contains accurate grammar, mechanics, and spelling.
Fleshing Out Your Proposal