1. Research and write a 6 page paper on the below topic from the book.
Book: Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination Hopwood, William; Young, George; Leiner, Jay
Financial Statement Fraud – including but not limited to characteristics, effects on management, company and public, prevention methods, motives, SOX, examples, Insider Trading, Management discretion, earnings management, earning manipulation (this is for a forensic accounting course)
2. Please Follow the APA format style
3. Cite and reference your paper according to the APA format style (at least 2 other than book)
4. Cover Page and reference page are not counted as part of the 6 pages.
5. The paper must be free of grammar& punctuation mistakes
7. Plagiarism free.
8. Required: Be sure to go in depth in explaining the importance of the topic, how the information can be used in a future job as an accountant.