Grant Proposal Final Proposal
Research strategy and study design are critical in epidemiology. Your final proposal should be in the format of 1-inch margins and 12 point font (not including references, tables or figures).
The proposal should include the following components:
1)Specific aims of the proposed research
2) Background and significance
– motivation for the research question and its relevance to public health/health sciences
– summary of existing research and knowledge.
3) Research design and methods
– study design
– how subjects would be identified and recruited
– data source(s)
– nature of any intervention
– proposed analysis strategy
You are also encouraged to include tables, figures or diagrams in an Appendix section, as appropriate.
If tables, figures of diagrams are from previously published material or if they are not your own creation, you must cite the origin of the material