– define a set of typefaces used for all communications.
– define a generic layout (line height, text treatment etc) on the brand Heinz.
– Define a tone of voice with colours (warm, cold, fresh, active, dynamic)
– Define a style of images (use stock images).
– Define its brand value
– Define and add branding elements (images included)
– Find the following brand related communication:
Brand guidelines (sometimes referred to as brand manual, design manual/guidelines, corporate design manual/guidelines) rather difficult to find, but possible.
Annual reports of the last 5 years.
Brand elements, such as logo, product images, historical images most brands have an extensive investor relations/press area on their website, those pages can be a resource for brand information as well.
– Make a moodboard of every branding element:
collate image style and colours into one moodboard
list the corporate typography and unique features