Please answer 2 of the following questions, citing specific examples from https://writingcenter.unc.edu/tips-and-tools/literature-reviews/
(1) How do writers structure their entire review in a way that leads toward synthesis?
(2) Where do you see areas of the most synthesis?
(3) How do writers integrate sources into their own text?
(4) How do writers link sources together?
(5) What role do sections and paragraphing play in effective synthesis?
(6) Are there any particularly good examples of synthesis? What makes them good?