I have a Research proposal assignment with a team of 4.
– Why do the majority of millennials still choose fast fashion over sustainable fashion when both are being presented or directly available in front of the consumers?
– How is the sustainability approach of Zara currently influencing the buying behavior of young people from the ages 18-25 in the Netherlands?
1. How is sustainable fashion perceived?
2. Who is the target audience?
3. Do (hedonic) values play a role in the buying behavior of millennials?
The attached screenshot is the list of tasks being divided to me.