This assignment is based on the same organization that you focused on Assignment #1. Your Chief Operating Officer used several organizational assessments, including yours, and has decided to create a new department to improve organizational effectiveness. Your task is to develop a recruitment plan for this new department. The department must include at least one leader and five employees. Examples of the leadership role for this department include, but are not limited to:
Chief diversity officer
Chief talent management officer
Chief learning officer
Design your department structure and roles of each position. Provide a recruitment plan for at least two of these positions. Be sure to include:
– job descriptions including job duties, job specifications, and qualifications (years of experience, required education or certifications, etc.),
– steps and actions recommended to recruit and hire for the selected position,
– a specific section on ensuring a diverse pool of job applicants, and
– at least seven interview questions including both behavior- and scenario-based questions.
– Start the document with an executive summary.
– Include Assignment # 1 as an appendix.
Mechanics: This assignment is to be submitted as an academic essay. You are required to reference the readings and articles that provide evidence of effectiveness for your proposed plan.
Give your paper a title, a brief introduction, appendix, and a conclusion. Your paper should represent a comprehensive recruitment plan for your department. Adhere to the American Psychological Association (APA) guidelines for citation and references. Limit it to 3,000-3,750 words (12-15 pages) typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12 point font, 1″ margins.