Prepare a detailed report on the topic you choose, including these elements:
1. Describe the background and basic issue of your chosen topic.
2. Describe the basic argument of opposing viewpoints.
3. Identify the strengths and weaknesses of both views.
4. Choose which view you agree with (only in the conclusion).
5. Explain why you agree with that view.
Incorporate the information you learned about your chosen topic from this course,
but dont limit your discussion to the textbook and study guide. Take advantage of
external resources to provide an in-depth, comprehensive report.
This assignment is designed to help you apply what youve learned from your
lessons by researching and writing about a controversial topic youve studied and
to give you an opportunity to demonstrate your written communication, research,
and critical thinking skills.
1. Type your submission, double-spaced, in a Times New Roman font, size 12.
Use a standard document format with 1-inch margins. (Don’t use any fancy or
2. Read the assignment carefully, and address the topic suggested.
3. Be specific. Limit your submission to the topic suggested.
4. Use proper APA formatting. Include in-text citations and a reference page in
APA style. On this page, list websites, journals, and all other references used
in preparing the submission. Also, include a cover page and in-text citations.