1) Please review the Action Means Purpose (Model) on https://polarisproject.org/how-human-trafficking-happens/. The AMP Model simplifies our understanding of how U.S. federal law defines human trafficking.
2) Jeff Epstein faced trafficking charges before he died. What typology of human trafficking did Epstein allegedly operate under? See: https://polarisproject.org/the-typology-of-modern-slavery/
3) According to the AMP Model, what actions id Epstein allegedly use as an alleged trafficker?
4) Review the Power and Control Wheel on https://polarisproject.org/how-human-trafficking-happens/, what forms of abuse did Epstein and Ghirlane Maxwell allegedly use? For what purpose?
5) From a Victimology perspective, what victimology theory explains the high risk factors that may have made the victims vulnerable to trafficking?
6) How did privilege and wealth influence Epstein’s power and control?
6 pages; +1 Reference page; Double spaced; Font;: 12 point Times New Roman; Pages Numbered