For this assignment, you will apply what you have learned to your current position. If you are not currently employed, you may use a past position. Review your current (or past) job description and conduct a brief job analysis of your current (or past) job. Based on knowledge gained and information covered in this unit and in Chapter 4, compose a written proposal addressed to the management of the company that answers the following questions:
- What is a job analysis? Be sure to include the various types of methods and the steps to complete the process.
- What are some legal reasons for conducting job analyses?
- Does your job description align with actual job duties performed daily?
- What are five strong areas and five areas that need improvement within the position?
- What recommendations would you make to change or improve the job and job description?
Your assignment must be a minimum of two pages in length.