Read and reflect on Chapter 9 in the course textbook, and compose a persuasive 500-700 word essay linking organizational technology, value, and strategy. You may use a real-life organization you have researched (or worked for) in order to illustrate your argument. Cite the textbook and at least one article using the CSU Online Library database to support your paper’s main ideas. Use section headers to share your findings, and persuade readers on the following topics:
· Identify three kinds of technology in an organization.
· Explain how different types of technology create different competencies.
· Describe how technology impacts organizational culture.
· Explain how technology can help organizational effectiveness.
· Relate how technology can propel an organization’s global expansion strategies.
You can find an article for this assignment by going to the CSU Online Library, which is found in the left-hand side menu in the Student Portal. Choose a database to search for your article, and then type key words in the database search box to find an article related to your topic. If you have any questions, the librarians’ contact information can be found on the right side of the library page.
Your paper should be 500-700 words in length, not including the title page or reference page. You are required to cite Chapters 8 and 9 of your textbook and at least one article from the CSU Online Library. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying in-text citations in the proper APA format.