Your final paper will bring together all of the elements of your research on your object as a scholarly essay.
For credit you must:
1. Including an introduction with thesis statement and rationale
2. Include visual analysis (remove questions for research)
3. Include State of the Literature
4. Include thesis-driven argument that uses two additional visual art objects from class to reinforce your thesis.
5. Includes a Conclusion that restates the thesis
6. Includes images at the end of the paper
7. Properly documents all sources in Chicago Style footnotes.
Projects should be written in Times New Roman 12 pt. Font, double-spaced, and margins should be kept to one inch. DO NOT use contraction (cant, Im, etc.). DO PROOFREAD
The final paper should be 5-7 pages long (not including images).