The topic is: Mental Health Screening for Depression and Suicide (Adolescent)
For your topic, include the following:
1. Provide an evidence-based guideline (include the following: the age when to start screening, how often, and when to stop screening).
2. Discuss screening tools (if applicable), including how they are administered, scored, and interpreted.
3. Discuss risk factors, screening tests (if applicable), and interpretation of results.
4. Review life-span considerations and adolescent versus adult versus aging considerations.
5. Provide links to resources used.