** Word File for Report**
** Excel file for the Multiple Linear Regression**
-For Excel File
1. Select the data/issue with at least three variables/factors, including one as the Dependent Variable;
2. Collect actual data and calculate summary of the data, including the mean(average) and standard deviations and correlations;
3. State the economic and regression model;
4. Run the multiple linear regression and show the outcomes from that;
5. Explain the whole model and each coefficients significance and why?
-For Word File
(1) Introduction/background of the issue/topic;
(2) Econometric model and variables;
(3) Data-explanations, summaries/descriptive statistics and correlations among any two variables;
(4) Regression results and explanations-whether and why the whole model is significant and whether and why each coefficient is significant;
(5) Applications of the outcomes such as the meanings of the slope(s).