Develop a written leadership plan for your personal leadership growth and development.
The plan should address but is not limited to the following components:
1) Identification of female leaders for mentorship (be sure to describe this person)
2) Realistic communication plan for meeting with your identified mentor (provide details)
3) Brief summary of past leadership experiences and leadership skills you would like to develop (be specific)
4) Timeline for your leadership skill development plan (be specific but brief; may be in list form)
5) List of measurable outcomes for your identified leadership skill development area (goals & results)
Your paper should be in essay format, two to three (2-3) pages (not including Reference page) and include correct APA citations.