For this assignment, write a reflection paper that is a minimum of three pages in length. Reflect on the most rewarding experience that you have ever had as part of a team. Maybe this experience was in your work organization, a military unit, athletic team, rock band, choir, symphony, theater troupe, volunteer organization, church, or any other team that provided a rewarding experience for you. Use the socio-cognitive systems learning model to inform your discussion.
Incorporate at least four resources to support the ideas you present in your reflection. These sources must be drawn from the unit lesson/readiings. You should cite these four sources.
Provide an introduction to the reflection paper, and also include the following elements in your reflection. In your paper, please use HEADINGS that correspond to the elements below.
1. Team Experience: Describe this team experience. What made this team so special? What was your role on the team? Why was this experience rewarding for you?
2. Team Values: What did the team value? Give specific examples. How did you know that these were the team’s values? Discuss the clues you observed that may indicate the values and deep underlying assumptions of the people involved.
3. Behavioral Norms: What were the team’s normative patterns of behavior? Give several specific examples of patterns of behavior within the team. How did these behaviors reflect the team’s values and deep assumptions?
4. Team Outcomes: What were the outcomes of the team’s interactions? Give specific examples.
5. Analysis of Team Culture: Analyze the team’s values, behavioral norms, and outcomes. Use the socio-cognitive
systems learning model to inform your analysis. Did the team ever experience a conflict or a misalignment of values, behaviors, and outcomes? If so, explain what happened and what the results were. If not, explain why you think the team never experienced conflict.
6. Conclusion: Draw any final conclusions on your analysis of the team experience, and summarize your reflections.
Please use headings that correspond with each pargraph