For this assignment, prepare a paper that addressed each of the following:
1. Choose a risk management model (i.e. MSRAM, MRM, CCPM, CMMI, etc.).
2. Choose one government agency and one private OR public sector entity. Implement your risk management model for both entities.
3. Identify the risks for both entities.
4. Analyze the risks for both entities.
5. Evaluate the risks for both entities.
6. Provide a recommendation and solution for both entities to mitigate risk, threats, and vulnerabilities within the organizations.
7. Discuss how security representatives and leadership between both entities should monitor and review your risk management assessment and model plans.
8. Compare both organizations and discuss how the risk management model chosen influenced your assessment. Was it successful? What are the limiting factors? What would you do differently?
Your paper must be at a minimum of 8-10 pages (the Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit).
Scholarly and credible references should be used. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content.
Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
Students will follow the current APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
Points will be deducted for the use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic type sources. It is highly advised to utilize books, peer-reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc.
All submissions will be graded using the assignment rubric.