Topic: The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Instructions: Demonstrate your understanding of cyberlaw theory and practice. The paper must be 4-6 pages in length detailing the below questions. Arial, Font size 10.
1. Thesis: What law are you researching (You are to choose a specific law. Please do not choose a topic)? What position do you want to take in regard to your chosen law? You will need to decide if you agree or disagree with the current way the law is written. You can choose to like certain aspects of the law and not others.
2. Background: What is the existing point you want to challenge or support, and how did the law get to be that way (This is where you would need to find cases, background information, etc.)?
3. Inadequacies: What are the deficiencies in the present way of doing things, or what are the weaknesses in the argument you are attacking?
4. Adequacies: Discuss the positive aspects of the law?
5. Proposed Changes: How will we have a better situation, mode of understanding or clarity with what you are advocating? In short, how can the law be improved (or not diminished)? (This is where you have the chance to change the law with your own ideas of how it should be written).
6). Conclusion: Why should and how can your proposal be adopted?
A detailed implementation plan is NOT expected, but you should provide enough specifics for practical follow-up. In making recommendations, you are expected to draw on theories, concepts and reading.
The Term Paper must at least be 4 pages of the paper itself, you must include a title page and a reference page. You are to follow APA Guidelines for citing and referencing sources. Your paper must be in your own words, representing original work. Paraphrases of others’ work must include attributions to the authors. Limit quotations to an average of no more than 3-5 lines, and use quotations sparingly. It is always better to write the information in your own words than to directly quote.
The term paper you must have a minimum of 3-5 outside sources cited and referenced in the paper following APA guidelines.
PAPERS WITH AN ORIGINALITY REPORT FROM TURNITIN OVER 15% OR OVER 2% FROM A SINGLE SOURCE WILL BE REJECTED.