Use Comparative Social Policy Research Methods to make a research report based on the given result and topic. Use some evidence to explain and make some critical analysis.
The topic, the hypothesis and the result are given. Data and analysis, argument and references need to be found by the writer.
The structure is as below:
1. Background of proposing your research question
2. A meaningful research question
3. Specific research objective(s)
4. A brief review of relevant literature
5. Hypotheses raised on the basis of literature
6. Method: data source; data analysis method
7. Results: tables and/or figures; and a brief description of tables and/or figures
8. Discussion: Link your findings back to literature / background, and discuss how your findings contributes to literature and/or addressing the social issue you mention in the background.