HELP WITH THE FOLLOWING-
In this week’s forum, the potential risks associated with relocating companies will be analyzed and discussed.
Put yourself in the position of a consultant for a U.S. based manufacturing company. You are evaluating a relocation project for that manufacturing company that is deciding if it will move operations to another U.S. state, Mexico, or Canada.
Answer the following:
- What risks need to be considered and will factor into your decision?
- What methodologies and metrics would you use to determine how to quantify this risk? (No need to do calculations; just include what equations would be helpful and why.)
- Is one method of calculating risk better for this type of project? Why?
- What external risks, environmental, political, etc. should be considered and factored into this decision?
Original discussion forum posts:
- Create a thread for your original post identified with your name.
- Prepare a quality, substantive post that addresses the objectives of the discussion forum and the expectations set forth in the grading rubric
- Include supportive evidence; such as direct applicable experience and expert sources.