All questions are worth 20 points:
- Laws in the United States have been shaped by a number of historical developments and philosophical perspectives. Explain how criminal law, in particular, has been greatly influenced by natural law theories.
- Explain in detail the legal essence of a criminal act.
- Discuss the types of acts that may be included, and those that are omitted from being a criminal act (evil thoughts).
- Explain the difference between factual and proximate cause.
- What is the difference between crimes and inchoate crimes?
week 1 journal