What are the age groups that have the highest rate of depression?
1. Identify Research Question and Its Purpose (Exploratory, Explanatory, Descriptive) (1 point)
2. Identify Inductive/Deductive Research and Quantitative/Qualitative/Mixed Methods Design (1 point)
3. Identify all primary constructs from research question.Then identify, IV/DV (if applicable), Hypotheses (if applicable). If not applicable, state why. (1.5 points)
4. Identify study population and sampling approach (use appropriate terminology). This needs to be 3-4 sentences. (1.5 points)
5. Identify research design (use appropriate terminology) and a general plan data collection (address if cross-sectional/longitudinal) that also addresses instrumentation (how will you collect your data: interview guide, questionnaire with established or self-created measures). Justify your choices. This needs to be 4-5 sentences. (2 points)
6. Identify at least 2 limitations for your study. (1 point)