Write a 1,050-word essay in which you describe the study based on the major headings used in the article. Make sure your essay includes answers to these questions:
* What was the purpose of this study? (Explain)
* What is the purpose of a literature review? (Explain)
* What are the key terms readers need to know to understand this study?
* How many hypotheses are there? What do they say?
* In what section did the authors describe their research study?
* How many cases or subjects did the authors use in the study?
* How many hypotheses were supported by the data? What were the findings for each hypothesis? (Summarize)
* Where were the “conclusions” given in this research study? What did the authors conclude? (Explain)
* What did you learn about how user comments may influence your reactions to news stories? How do the study’s findings reflect your use of user comments to judge the accuracy and impartiality of news stories? (Explain)