Work injuries for the profession of sign language interpreter
The goal of research is to publish it in scientific journal, so it must follow the correct scientific research procedures; such as intro, literature, methodology, results and discussion.
– Time set for Interpreting ( no more than 30 minutes)
– Physical Risks for Interpreters Working Between Signed Languages and Spoken Languages
– Motion Injury
– Mental Risks for Interpreters Working Between Signed and Spoken Languages
– Continuous Interpreting for more than 30 minutes
– Some specific preventative measures interpreters may take are
– Self-care in the field of interpreting
All used references must be provided to me.
I might provide some references to help in.
Note: This project needs a researcher or a professor who works in University.