Write a leader guidebook of best practices for new supervisors in your current organization or an organization with which you are familiar, based on the new science realities.
This assessment provides you the opportunity to demonstrate a solid theory of leadership in a practical application that you can use in your organization.
Imagine it is your job to write a leader guidebook for new supervisors in your current organization or an organization with which you are familiar, based on the new science realities. Your guide should include the following:
- Descriptions of effective best practices and day-to-day behaviors that leaders should follow for planning, measuring, motivating people, managing change and information, designing jobs, and encouraging relationships.
- Descriptions of ineffective practices that leaders should avoid in order to be successful.
- Explanation of the importance and implications of these new science guidelines to the success of the enterprise.
- Examples and explanations for the positions you take.
- Length: Your leader guidebook should be double-spaced and long enough to meet the expectations of the assessment and scoring guide criteria.
- Font and size: Use a standard font—either Times New Roman or Arial. The font size must be 12 point.
- Margins: The paper margins should be 1 inch on each side.
- Components: Include a title page, table of contents, and reference page.
- Formatting: APA format is required for all aspects of your guidebook, including citations and references. Your writing should be well organized and clear. Writing structure, spelling, and grammar should be correct as well.